Dutch

"Sprang" > wrote
> "rick" > wrote:

>> Why? Your diet can and does kill many more animals than some
>> diets that include meat. So what's the point of a simple rule
>> for simple minds?

> What's the point of trolling a vegetarian newsgroup if you're not a
> vegetarian? Do you visit a different group every day or something?

He's posting from an ethics forum. Do you always call people names when they
challenge your position?

> And who said anything about a simple rule/ I said it was a website. And
> the
> fact that the website is called LessMeat.com implies that it is about
> eating less meat, not applying some simple rule you posit.

That site clearly presents the fallacy that "less meat" = "less animal
death",
among others. The site is essentially a series of strawmen.

> I suppose a complex rule would suit you better?

Life *is* complex, so a complex response makes sense.

> Do you eat a low-death, all-meat diet? If so, why?

He said that, contrary to what that site implies, "less meat" does not
necessarily mean less death, I thought he made that very clear. Why don't
you respond directly to his point?