Clifford Payne

"Lou" > wrote in message

>>Google "Big Daddy's North Carolina Sauce". I make it for crowds; people
>>love it. I hope it works for you. If you can't find it, PEM me and I'll
>>forward a copy.
>>

> Please post it here?

OK! But you have to promise to tell people you bullied the recipe out of
me. Sidebar--I have a buddy that puts this on---spaghetti! Boy needs help!

Here it is:

*Big Daddy's Carolina Style Barbecue Sauce*

1 C prepared yellow mustard
½ C sugar
¼ C light brown sugar
¾ C cider vinegar
¼ C water
2 T chili powder
1 t black pepper
1 t white pepper
¼ t cayenne
½ t soy sauce
2 T butter
1 T liquid smoke (hickory flavoring)

Mix all except soy, butter and smoke. Simmer 30 minutes. Stir in remaining
ingredients and simmer for 10 more minutes.

Vinegar taste may be very strong until completely cooled. Refrigerating
overnight is best and allows flavors to blend.

Add a few drops of Louisiana Hot Sauce at the end if additional heat is
desired