bbq

Sorry, cannot help you with Centro review.
But if you are in Toronto and will decided to buy Weber gas BBQ, I would
recommend you Appliance Canada store. In Home Depot Weber Genesis Gold C
(Natural gas) costs 1045$, In Appliance Canada somewere 910$. Tthey also
have Weber Genesis Gold C Premium, that have much thicker stainless steel
grates for about 950$. Very good deal.