Roy

> Samsung has been making some very fine HDTV sets lately. They are
>actually highly coveted compared to sony as of late.

Those Korean companies are trying to compensate the inferiority of
their product by riding the high technology band wagon, but that will
not remove the stigma from users who had bad experience with their
products previously.
I tell you, recently someone offered me a good price for latest
Samsung made Notebook computer and mobile phone but I bought the
higher priced HP Compaq and the Nokia respectively as these brands had
been my reliable workhorse for those devices .
People who are easily by good sales pitch from the aggressive
marketing technique of this companies ( like Samsung)are IMO not wise
buyers