BOB

> wrote in message

> Hi,
>
> I'm interested in purchasing a Kamado grill (or the BGE), but am
> wandering how good they are and where to puchase the units?

Don't get tired wandering around. ;-) Kamados can only be purchased
from Kamado.
How good are they? Well, I have three and another on order for a
friend. It must mean that *I* like them.

> I have heard of Kamado's being available only after a long (months)
> wait. Anyone selling their used Kamado?

They just ended a sale in the middle of April, so they're possibly
backed up a little right now, but IMO, it will be worth the wait.

> I'm in Cambridge, Ontario.

A Kamado will let you cook all winter long if you wish. The weather
may slow *you* down (or stop you), but the Kamado will just keep on
chugging right along.

BOB