Eric Jorgensen

On 24 Apr 2005 13:04:54 -0700
"Roy" > wrote:

> >Perhaps you might look at my recent pictures of the KitchenAid problem

>=20
> >4-15-05.
> >I am not saying I would or wouldn't recommend a KitchenAid, but just

> take a
> >look at my experience.
> >http://freepages.family.rootsw=ADeb....amil=ADyPage/=

kit

>=20
> >Dee

> Dee I am glad that your brought that matter out accompanied with
> graphic pictures !
> Its about time that folks here realize how flimsy is the construction
> of that mixer

> I was wondering if the higher capacity Kitchen aide mixer have that
> problem that is common with their smaller sized models.
> Besides those mixers are made in (Korea and never in the USA.
> I never liked Korean made machines. Including their cars like
> Hyundai,Daewoo and KIA are just like toy cars that won't last for
> years like the Japanese made cars.
> I won't even touch with 10 foot pole their Samsumg and LG brands of
> home appliances nd electronic goods either.

Samsung in particular has noticeably cleaned up their act in recent
years. LG is better than they used to be.=20

I think the bigger issue with Kitchen Aide is the fact that they're a
division of a company that makes crappy dishwashers. When they were part of
Hobart they were a-ok. That was a long time ago.=20