Charlotte L. Blackmer

In article >,
Dog3 > wrote:
(Charlotte L. Blackmer) typed this gem in
:

>> In article >,
>> Christine Dabney > wrote:

>>>I roast it at 400 degrees. The brown crispy bits are just wonderful.

>> I toss the florets (sliced if needed for that extra brown crispy
>> surface ... yum) in a little olive oil, juice one lemon over them and
>> toss again, then salt and pepper. 400 F oven for ... 15-25 minutes.
>>
>> I've been eating it regularly since I learned about it and I don't
>> even much like cauliflower.

>Cauliflower was on sale yesterday at Dierbergs. I bought 2 nice sized heads
>and roasted one of them. I roasted them as you did above and they were
>delicious. The SO even had 2 helping and he is NOT someone that likes
>cauliflower unless it is buried in a cheese sauce. I am pleased, I have
>found a way to serve it more often. Thanks all for the ideas and tips.
>
>Michael < thinks the crunchy bits on the cauliflower were fantastic

I usually eat the whole head. By myself. In one sitting.

I think the lemon counteracts the cabbagey taste that boiled cauliflower
gets. (I'm not a big cabbage fan.)

If it's "supper" I might grate some Parmesan over it, but it's optional as
far as I am concerned.

Charlotte