Old 19-04-2005, 11:04 AM
Sarah

"Monsur Fromage du Pollet" wrote in message
Sarah wrote on 18 Apr 2005 in rec.food.cooking

I saw a conversation the other day about how delicious roast
cauliflower was, well I've baught a cauli, but now what? Do I
break it into florettes or roast it whole? What about fat/liquid?
Brush with butter or put some stock in the bottom of the roasting
tin? Help please! Sarah

I cut it into florets and toss it with canola oil and a pakaged taco
seasoning pouch.(the oil makes the spices stick better).

I spread it out on a cookie sheet and bake it at 400F (preheated oven)
for about 30-45 minutes or untill I like the colour it turned.

Some people prefer slices (not me).

Type 2 Diabetic Since Aug 2004
1AC- 7.2, 7.3, 5.5, 5.6 mmol
Weight from 265 down to 219 lbs. and dropping.
Continuing to be Manitoban

Well the roast Cauliflower went well, the crispy bits were great, going to
try Katra's mashed one next it sounds delicious!
Sarah