Dave

"Craig Busch" > wrote in message
> It was suggested that I consider a WSM. Being new to this, I see myself
> doing what is called grilling now. Eventually the idea of smoking the
> occassional ham or turkey sounds good. I would appreciate any comments
> here. From my perspecitive and limited knowledge on this, it seems the
> WSR and Kettle Grill are two different things.
> Thank you

I'm on my 4th Weber Kettle. The first got took out by a tornado, the 2nd was
stolen, the 3rd was ran over by a truck and now I have the 4th. Great
kettles, and with some luck will last a long time. Have to say it hasn't got
much use since the Primo Kamado showed up but before that day the old Weber
got quite a bit of use. Also have a smoky Joe that seldom gets used and a
gasser from down under that gets used 4 to 5 times a month.
Dave in Colorado