Steve Knight

On Mon, 18 Apr 2005 15:00:59 GMT, "Sarah" >
wrote:

>I saw a conversation the other day about how delicious roast cauliflower
>was, well I've baught a cauli, but now what? Do I break it into florettes or
>roast it whole? What about fat/liquid? Brush with butter or put some stock
>in the bottom of the roasting tin? Help please!
>Sarah

cut it up in florettes or slice it so it cooks faster. about 350 degrees or it
turns dark. I toss it in olive oil and salt and pepper and fresh rosemary is
good or other seasonings. onions are good cooked with it.
I have never needed liquid.

--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes