SportKite1

Default REQ: Shrimp and cauliflower recipe

>From: Michel Boucher

>My stepson is looking for a specific recipe involving shrimp,
>cauliflower (possibly steamed whole) and what may be a hollandaise
>sauce. It was my wife's very favourite dish cooked by my stepson's
>grandmother in Denmark (which may be a clue, although the family also
>lived in Washington while his grandfather was the IMF person for the
>Danish government [yes, sf, a drone!] and the recipe might come from
>there).
>
>Does anyone have any idea what the recipe/method might be beyond what I
>have described?
>
>P.S.: If you don't know, please refrain from offering suggestions
>unless it's a very educated guess.

Geez, Michel - don't get all snotty when you've given NO information at all
about the recipe other than it's shrimp, cauliflower and maybe hollandaise
sauce.

In any case at the risk of your wrath at replying to your post, try cooks.com
and enter shrimp and cauliflower. There are an abundance of recipes there that
might give you some direction.

Pfffft
Ellen