CheCooks

Buttery Cornbread

2/3 cup unsalted butter, softened
1 cup sugar
3 eggs
1 2/3 cup milk
2 1/3 cup flour
1 cup cornmeal
4 1/2 tsps. baking powder
1 tsp salt

Cream butter and sugar. Combine eggs and milk in a bowl. Combine rest of
ingredients in another bowl. Add to creamed mixture alternately with egg
mixture. Pour into greased 13x9x2 pan and bake at 400 degrees for 22-27
minutes.

Variation: Pour batter into 6 mini loaf pans and bake for about 22 minutes,
or until toothpick comes out clean. ( I bake them this way so I can freeze
4 loaves to enjoy later) Enjoy!!!

Che