Ida Slapter

On Sat, 16 Apr 2005 13:12:56 -0400, Jenn Ridley
> wrote:

>Having said that, you could have said "just sharing some recipes",
>rather than just posting a website address. Simply posting a website
>address can look a bit spammy, if you know what I mean.

You haven't been around usenet much. The Peagram woman had been
stealing/borrowing recipes for many years, and pretending to post
them as her own. Go back to the old Meal Master recipes ten years
ago and even YOU can verify this.

Sharing is one thing....pretending to author them is another.

There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.
- Beverly Sills