W. Baker

In alt.support.diabetes Jennifer > wrote:

: Ma?k wrote:

: > works very well using either of these. I prefer the eggplant.
: > depending on how thick you cut the eggplant it usually helps to
: > precook the eggplant a little before adding to the lasagna.
: >
: > M?ck??

: Every so often I get the grill up and hot... and I make a mass quantity
: of grilled eggplant rounds.

: Then I cool 'em down, freeze them on a cookie sheet (so they don't stick
: together) and then vacuum bag them and into the freezer. Takes a little
: time, but worth it!

: That way I can make eggplant lasagna on a moments notice. It's also a
: great side dish to take a grilled round... sprinkle with fresh garlic,
: fresh basil and some fresh grated parmagiano... broil for a few moments.
: Great with fish.

: Jennifer

You can also zap the slices in the microwave if you don't have a grill
handy. Much easier thn trying to bake or fry them.

Wendy