Jenn Ridley

"FREECYCLE MOM" > wrote:

>What's this supposed to mean? I was just sharing my site where anyone can
>find recipes for breads and lots of other things. It's not commercial in
>any way.
>
>www.peagramfamily.com

Ida is opposed to *anyone* posting *anything* that might _possibly_ be
interpreted as advertising. She had a snit about someone's sig (which
was inserted by the antivirus program they were posting through).

Having said that, you could have said "just sharing some recipes",
rather than just posting a website address. Simply posting a website
address can look a bit spammy, if you know what I mean.
--
Jenn Ridley :