George

Sheldon wrote:

> Those are called "Anal Fried Rice". No one weighs ingredients for
> fried rice... I got your runny hunny.
>
> Sheldon

There are lots of people who follow recipes. That isn't my style but I
might do it the first time to get a feel for something I have never done
before. Following a recipe or asking questions when something is not
clear doesn't make someone "dumber than a banana..."

My guess is that the OP probably never made a dish requiring cooked rice
before, found a recipe that required a defined amount of cooked rice and
was trying to work it backwards to determine how much rice to cook.