Sheldon

avocado wrote:
> Anyone know?

Depends a lot on which rice... but generally 1 cup raw equals 3 cups
cooked. The best you could do is before cooking weigh both the rice
and water, then extrapolate for evaporation... or simply run a test
batch. What are you preparing, I've never seen a recipe calling for
cooked rice by weight... and why would it matter if you cooked a little
extra, nothing costs less than rice, which is the primary reason so
many zillions subsist on it. Btw, I've never seen a recipe calling for
avocado by weight either, or sold by weight... you are either a troll
or dumber than a banana.

Sheldon