Bryan S. Slick

[Bill Lang )]
[Fri, 15 Apr 2005 04:08:43 GMT]

:You want an explanation, OrangeDood? Here's your explanation.
:God is ****ed.
:
:> If you want me to go on arguing, you'll have to pay for another
:> five minutes, Bill Lang >!
:>
:>>>> I confess to buying Skyline at Kroger also. Not bad, not
:>>>> good. Not quite as good as what you can get at a Skyline
:>>>> store.
:>>>
:>>> You have an er uh interesting definition of "good"
:>>
:>> Yer prolly just a Goldstar kind of guy.
:>
:> Let me just say this about that: "No."
:>
:>> I might have some Cincinatti Spasketti this weekend.
:>
:> Well, they'll be lighting their farts again this weekend in the
:> Lang household.
:>
:
:We don't so that anymore after setting the dog's tail on fire.

I don't think he's kiddin'. ($1 Bill Engvall)

--
Bryan S. Slick, onyx_hokie at yahoo dot com

"There ain't nothing wrong a few cold beers can't iron out
in fact, you tell me just when and where, and I'll buy the first round"

[Terri Clark, "I Think The World Needs a Drink"]