Priscilla Ballou

In article >,
"Vox Humana" > wrote:

> I would keep it simple. Use the "basic white bread" recipe that is in the
> cookbook supply with the mixer. WW bread is more problematic to make and I
> don't think small children like WW bread as well as plain white bread.

She likes my WW bread, but I had figured to start with basic (which in
this culture is white) bread. I was just hoping that someone had a good
basic recipe to share, one that I knew was good -- although I can also
just trust Joy of Cooking on this as I do on so much.

Priscilla
--
"You can't welcome someone into a body of Christ and then say only
certain rooms are open." -- dancertm in alt.religion.christian.episcopal