Thomas H. O'Reilly

Well, I can't deny that bread is best when cooled, but I think it's
stretching the forebearance of any child to pull something they helped
prepare out of the oven, and then tell them they can't eat it. Heck, even I
find that difficult. I'd let it cool for ten minutes, but surely serve some
warm. I don't think the off flavors will bother the child, or even be
noticed. And a little butter and jam can hide a multitude of sins.

om...