Kenneth

On Thu, 07 Apr 2005 22:15:40 GMT, "Thomas H. O'Reilly"
> wrote:

>My concern would be that you want her to take the loaf home with her. This
>means she doesn't get to taste it with butter and jam when it's hot. A cup
>of hot sweet tea with milk? I'd make two loaves, eat one right away, and
>take one home..

Howdy,

Bread is not at its best when it is still hot from the oven.
(In fact, in France, it is not legal to sell such.)

It is at its best after it has cooled (and is then re-heated
if one wants it warm.) When still hot from the oven, it has
all sorts of off tastes from by-products that will evaporate
as it cools.

All the best,
--
Kenneth