Old 06-04-2005, 10:42 PM
Monsur Fromage du Pollet

"Seehear" wrote in
:

One of my favourite Main Meals now, is to take two courgettes. Trim
and Tail them, then cut them lengthways into what might look like
thick fillets of fish. Sprinkle with salt and leave for ten minutes
to draw out excess water, then rinse and pat dry.

Snip

I go for rotissieried chicken and a side of steamed brocolli. If you spin
the chicken yourself it is very juicy and if you put thin slices of lime
under the skin...very tasty too. Also very low carb. Even lower if you
don't use the lime slices.

Type 2 Diabetic Since Aug 2004
1AC- 7.2, 7.3, 5.5, 5.6 mmol
Weight from 265 down to 219 lbs. and dropping.
Continuing to be Manitoban