"No one said "intentionally"; why lie?? "
..
Oh..silly me...I guess it was an accident.....something that just
slipped into her book without her knowing it.
..
Here's what you said: "she started that rumor simply to make
plant-based diets LOOK like meat, nutritionally,"
Now to me that sure looks as though you are saying she did it
"intentionally".
Fact: Lappe truly believed at the time that protein combining was
necessary.
Further research over time showed her that no great pains need be
taken, just eat a varied diet. Whereupon she recanted what she had
written.