Shawn Hearn

In article >,
(Carlos) wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I've recently found out about buffalo meat and being the carnivorous
> type I would love to give it a try. Any restaurants that serve buffalo
> steak either in Manhattan or in NJ (West Orange area)? I'm going over
> to visit my sister in a couple of weeks and all we've found so far is
> buffalo burger, but I want the real thing!

I don't know about restaurants that serve buffalo meat. I live in South
Jersey and its pretty easy to find buffalo meat in ShopRite and some
other supermarkets if you don't mind cooking it yourself. I tried
buffalo meat three or four times and it isn't worth the extra cost.
Buffalo meat has a fairly mild, bland flavor and its expensive.