Priscilla Ballou

In article >,
"Thomas H. O'Reilly" > wrote:

> My concern would be that you want her to take the loaf home with her. This
> means she doesn't get to taste it with butter and jam when it's hot. A cup
> of hot sweet tea with milk? I'd make two loaves, eat one right away, and
> take one home..

It may well still be warm when we take it home with her. She's staying
over tonight, is a late riser, and I'm taking her home tomorrow evening.

I can't eat white bread because it spikes my blood glucose too high
(type 2 diabetic), which is why she'll be taking it all home with her.

Priscilla
--
"You can't welcome someone into a body of Christ and then say only
certain rooms are open." -- dancertm in alt.religion.christian.episcopal