Keith

The Richmond Grove Watervale Rieslings have been good for quite a few years,
they are made under the guidance of John Vickory (ex Leo Buring) who is
pretty much the father of good Riesling in Australia. I drank a 1996 a
couple of days ago which was superb despite being a lesser vintage.

The French Cask Chardonnay is pleasant enough but not in the same league as
the Riesling.

Richmond Grove are owned by Orlando Wyndham. The only other Riesling under
the Richmond Grove label is a Barossa Riesling which is not nearly as good.