Terrel

> "AK" > wrote:
>
> I'd like to know some baking tips from those who love baking and are
> willing to share their tips! Thanx alot

A lot of baking recipes call for greasing and flouring the pan. When
I'm making a bundt cake, or using any kind of a pan with
grooves/fluting, I use a pastry brush to grease the pan. The pastry
brush makes it easier to get the shortening into all the grooves in
the pan. I also use the pastry brush to help spread the flour into the
grooves.

Terrel

--
Spamblocker in address. If you must reply by e-mail,
remove the last three letters of the alphabet and .invalid