.

On Mon, 4 Apr 2005, Wayne Boatwright wrote:

> On Mon 04 Apr 2005 09:09:45a, "." wrote in rec.food.baking:
>
> > On Sun, 3 Apr 2005, Ida Slapter wrote:
> >
> >> On Sun, 03 Apr 2005 15:13:14 -0400, Boron Elgar

> >> I always open the dishwasher up and put the pan on the door....then
> >> spray. Don't have that mess to clean up from overspray.

> > Excellent tip. I grew up in a house without a dishwasher so I'd never
> > thought of this. Now that I have my own place (and a dishwater) I'll have
> > to start doing this.
> >

> I can't believe I hadn't thought of this before. Since I have a handy
> outside door in the kitchen, I step outside to spray pans with PAM, but the
> d/w door is really a convenience.

Having a handy outside door is exactly why you hadn't thought of it. In my
parents house dad had a tool room adjacent to the kitchen so I used to use
the tool room to spray pans.

The sad thing is, I now live in an apartment with no balcony. I just spray
on top of the stove and clean the mess up. doh!