.

On Sun, 3 Apr 2005, Eric Jorgensen wrote:

> On Sun, 3 Apr 2005 11:06:05 -0400
> "MOMPEAGRAM" > wrote:
>
> > "Eric Jorgensen" > wrote in message
> > > I would be remiss in my duties as a responsible netizen if i allowed
> > > someone taking an internet course to believe that they can schlep
> > > around like that without getting flamed a few times.

> > And just what harm does it do to help her??? Are you the official
> > "flamer"?

> People have been coming to usenet to ask others to do their homework
> for as long as there has been usenet.
>
> And other people have been telling those people to get stuffed for
> just as long.
>
> If nobody fulfilled the 2nd part, that would mean that the internet
> had devolved thoroughly into a monkey house and not just mostly.

There is another option. You could just ignore people asking you to do
their homework for them.

By the way, I learned a new tip today. If the original poster didn't ask
this question I might not have learned something. Their motive might have
been wrong but it benefits me so I'm okay with it.

P.S. I just thought of another tip: If you are mixing something that
spatters, put the bowl in the sink and mix it there. Easier clean up.
Additionally, folder a tea towel and place it under the bowl so it doesn't
vibrate in the sink.