.

On Sat, 26 Mar 2005 wrote:

> i'd like to make a birthday cake with an Aries theme. has anyone seen
> a cake pan in the shape of a ram's head, or in another shape associated
> with this sign of the zodiac? any other ideas for an Aries themed
> cake?

In my area of the world we have a chain of stores call BulkBarn. They sell
bulk ingredients (sugar, chocolates, candies, spices, etc.) as well as
baking and cooking supplies.

They also have a collection of pans you can buy or rent. If it is just a
one time thing then renting is probably your best bet. Check and see of
there is a bulk food store in your area. They might rent baking pans as
well.