C. Noble

Hi Ross-c,

Wish I had an answer for you - and me both! I had found Soya flour to
be a good binding agent.

There is an ingredient that tastes like boiled eggs called Black Salt
(from India). It is also suppose to be healthy for you. I have used black
salt to make an "egg" salad out of tofu and it really tasted more like the
real egg salad that I remember. I would also try the black salt to make
tofu "scrambled eggs".

It may work also with Soya flour - that's an idea. A friend of mine
said her Naturopath does not think tofu is good for human consumption as it
is not fermented. I haven't heard this before but open to hear more.

Best wishes,
C. Noble

ups.com...