Joseph Littleshoes

Eric Jorgensen wrote:

> On Sat, 02 Apr 2005 12:01:45 -0600
> Alan wrote:
>
> > On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 09:51:49 +0000 (UTC), "Selma Jane"

> > wrote:
> >
> > >Of course, the traditional way to prepare a meat loaf is in the

> oven.
> > >But I've heard of some people making it on the stove like a pot

> roast.
> > >Have you ever made it that way?
> > >
> > >Selma Jane

> > Well, if you're wanting to do something 'different' here's yet

> another
> > way. From rec.food.recipes

> > -----------------------
> >
> > Muffin-tin meatloaf:

> > I hear of people using muffin tins to cook their meatloaf.
> > It is supposed to cook the meatloaf quicker + it gives individual
> > portions and crispy tops. Iam looking for a meatloaf recipe to cook
> > them in muffin tins instead of a loaf

> how's that different from really big meatballs that are sorta wet
> on the
> bottom?

I like to line the muffin tin with thin slices of home made bread, which
are then lightly toasted first. Then i use a fish or other seafood
"stuffing" mix, panada "force meat" & etc. to fill & bake the the
toasted & buttered bread cups. Beats making a bunch of individual
pastry dough cases to fill with various meat mixes.

Personally a baked green pepper stuffed with a bread stuffing flavoured
with anchovy is a favourite of mine.
---
Joseph (recipes on request) Littleshoes