Gene

On Sat, 02 Apr 2005 12:56:08 -0500, rpl
> wrote:

>cm1 wrote:
>> In short it means being employed.Unlike most of those losers on the
>> streets bugging people for money they earned!
>>

>So that pretty well loses the entire marketing/advertising department ?
> And "cold call" sales, too. Hmmm... might as well throw in
>beneficiaries of government grants while you're at it.

Incorrect. Those who are on the street (I'm assuming you're
referring to those who are on streetcorners waving those signs) are at
least doing SOMETHING. Instead of dressing like some sleaze and
standing out by the hwy when they could be contributing to the work
force and the tax base.

The "beneficiaries" of Govt grants are making lives better by
independent study of people and not harassing them.