Gonorio Dineri

"Roy" > wrote in news:1112381274.728036.118180
@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

>>Hey, Roy, how long would you recommend soaking the cracked wheat

> before
>>kneading it in?

> Ola Gonorio ( el mucho)Dineri<g>?

Ole'. Dineri? Va bene.

> The problem here is that the original poster question is how comes his
> bread (appear to ) feel and taste stale after a few hours when others
> don't.
> Therefore its not actually stale but drier in texture which can be
> comparable to a stale bread.
> Therefore I suggest a means to improve its texture.
> Ciao
>
> Roy

Thanks. I often put raw sunflower seeds in my dough because my bride likes
it that way. I've never soaked them, and it is obvious that they do indeed
leech moisture from the dough, for they are never crunchy. But the dough
isn't excessively dry. I conclude from that that the sunflower seeds are
already moist. Well, the raw seeds present no resistance when I bite into
them, I might crack a tooth biting into a dry wheat berry because they are
both dry and hard. So, I see your point. I'm guessing an overnight soak
of cracked wheat would do the trick. And, I;ll still have my teeth after
munching a loaf.

Ciao, Bello.

Gonorio