Gregory Morrow

http://www.rupenrao.com/recipe.asp?rid=115

> > > Ronnie
> > >

> > It's not a recipe; it's a link to your website where you post the
> > recipe. Why not just post the recipe here?

> So what? The link is directly to the recipe, not his home page.

It'a a PITA to click on the link...besides which who knows *what* that link
leads to - there is a large potential for "mischief"...and I'm frankly not
interested in reading some noobie stranger's website when I'm reading this
froup.

Better to simply post the recipe as a courtesy to the readers here - it's
not *that* difficult to do.

--
Best
Greg