Rusty

On 31 Mar 2005 16:15:06 -0800, "aem" > wrote:

>Sorry 'bout that, but it's probably because most people don't spray
>cornstarch all over the kitchen. Therefore, Kingsford et al. don't get
>a lot of complaints about their packaging. I'm not saying you're
>clumsy <g> but it appears that you don't pay quite enough attention....
> -aem

Yea, that's probably why Betty Crocker is offering cornstarch in a
cardboard cylinder with a shaker top. They just didn't take it a step
further and make an opening large enough to fit a measuring tablespoon
into.

Or why Clabber Girl offers it in a steel can with a plastic snap on
top with large letters saying, "Easier to use and store. No Mess!".

http://images.packworld.com/issues/0...ornstarch1.jpg

I must be the only person that ever complained.

Rusty