Ariane Jenkins

On 31 Mar 2005 00:21:03 -0600, Bob > wrote:
> Ariane wrote:
>
>> I also don't know where you get that idea about eggs being "the most
>> revered ingedient in Chinese cuisine". I'm guessing you got it from the
>> same place as "only yolk is used in fried rice" and "few procedures in
>> Asian cuisine take longer than 3 minutes".

> Same place he gets most of the misbegotten bizarrerie he posts as if they
> were facts: His ass.

That would seem to be the case... ;D

> (Hey, here's a question: Since when is there a unified "Asian" cuisine?)

LOL, there isn't, of course. But I don't know of any single Asian
cuisine where Sheldon's claim applies, and it certainly doesn't apply to Asian
cuisines in general. But perhaps we should consider the source, as mentioned
above. <g>

Ariane
--
Dysfunction: The only consistent feature of all your dissatisfying
relationships is you.