Alan S

On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 22:46:16 +1000, "Craig Maybury"
> wrote:

| inneed an excell or simillar prog to monitor blood sugars

Hi Craig

I also use the programme recoommended by the others who replied,
although after I was first diagnosed I made up a simple spreadsheet
programme so that I could include more of my food details.

Anyway, welcome from another Aussie.

If you're here to learn about diabetes, this ng is mainly about food
and recipes. You'll find more people talking about other aspects on
alt.support.diabetes and misc.health.diabetes.

Also, try http://www.alt-support-diabetes.org/NewlyDiagnosed.htm
for the best way to systematically use those "blood sugars" tests to
help you get in control.

Cheers Alan, T2, Australia (between Byron and Tweed).