Roger

I don't think there is anything wrong with your recipe, I'd disagree
with the previous poster about reducing the oil, but that is strictly a
matter of taste.

If the dough is too sticky knead in more flour. Because flours vary a
lot in their exact composition and moisture content (the same lot of
flour will vary a little with seasonal changes in humidity) you need to
do this by feel rather than by a strict recipe. It's usually most
convenient to set the moisture content and then knead flour in until it
feels right. I think pizza dough should be on the wet side--flour your
hands and board to keep from sticking too much.

When it is too elastic let it rest, per the other response. You want to
be gentle when pulling the dough out into shape. I thought tossing was
only in the cartoons--seems like a hard way to go about it :-).

Roger