Amico

Default Peanut Butter Cookies

PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES125g butter1/3 c peanut butter1/2 tsp vanilla essence
1/3 c brown sugar1/3 c caster sugar 1/3 c choc bits or grated
chocolate1 1/4 c SR flour Cream butter, peanut butter, vanilla essence and
sugarstogether. Add chocolate and flour. Roll teaspoonfuls of mixture
into balls and place on greased tray. Press with a fork. Bake 12 - 15
minutes at 180C and allow to cool slightly before removing. Fantastic
melt-in-the-mouth biscuits. (My sis gave me this lovely recipe and I don't
know which recipe book it originated from.)