Katra

In article >,
"--" > wrote:

> In lieu of my "bring to boil and remove from and let sit in the water 15
> minutes method", which cooks perfectly but has occasional peeling problems,
> I tried the following and just finished the test:

<snipped>
> Based on these results, I would guess that it will take about 18-20 minutes
> steaming rather than 12 minutes for an extra large egg, when doing a dozen
> eggs at once.
>
> More at next test.

I let it come to a rolling boil to steam...
I don't turn it down, I just turned it off after 10 minutes.

But, my eggs were medium to small.

--
K.

Sprout the Mung Bean to reply...

There is no need to change the world. All we have to do is toilet train the world and we'll never have to change it again. -- Swami Beyondanada