Melba's Jammin'

In article >, Goomba38
> wrote:

> Melba's Jammin' wrote:
>
> > How do you think couscous (my new friend -- mmmmmm, fiber!) would work
> > in a chicken salady thing? I've got leftover birdie from last night's
> > dinner. . . . Couscous, chicken, green onion -- do I bind it with
> > something or just do a drizzled and mixed dressing? What about adding
> > some clementines to it? (Need to use up some hiding out in the
> > fridge.)
> > Almonds?
> >
> > Talk to me -- I haven't got all day.

> What about something along the lines of couscous,
> feta, mint, small cherry tomatoes? Maybe some red
> onion? Kinda sounds good to meeeeeeeeeee!
> Goomba

Forget the feta and the tomatoes. He won't eat them. Without them,
it's boring.
(And we went to Don Pablo's for a couple bowls of tortilla soup -- yum.
cheap lunch for two. Chicken salad tomorrow, I guess. Cioppino this
evening.)
--
-Barb, <www.jamlady.eboard.com> Arizona vacation pics added 3-24-05.