sueb

Melba's Jammin' wrote:
> How do you think couscous (my new friend -- mmmmmm, fiber!) would

work
> in a chicken salady thing? I've got leftover birdie from last

night's
> dinner. . . . Couscous, chicken, green onion -- do I bind it with
> something or just do a drizzled and mixed dressing? What about

adding
> some clementines to it? (Need to use up some hiding out in the

fridge.)
> Almonds?
>
> Talk to me -- I haven't got all day.

I'd use dried fruit instead of fresh - dried apricots or cherries.
Some toasted nuts (pecans, pine nuts) would be good too.

Serve the clementines on the side or in a green salad to go with.

Or...depending on how much chicken you've got...add it to sauteed
onions and mushrooms, add a little sherry and butter to make a sauce,
and serve it hot on top of the couscous.

Susan B.