Wayne Boatwright

On Thu 24 Mar 2005 03:06:59p, Default User wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> Wayne Boatwright wrote:
>> On Wed 23 Mar 2005 10:53:33a, Default User wrote in rec.food.cooking:

>> > It's been rapidly gaining in popularity, as you can see by the
>> > numbers of replies to his entries.

>> It may be popular and you may like it, but I simply don't like the
>> genre. Regardless of content or "quality", it's all just so much
>> blather to me.

> You realize that that makes little or no sense.

It makes perfect sense to me. It is blather *to me*. Someone else's idle
ramblings are of no interest to me. I prefer reading organized writing,
with the exception of a few newsgroups.

>> Guess that's what makes the world go 'round.

> I suppose. "I don't care if something's good or not, I don't like it,
> PERIOD."

You got it. My opinion does not have to make sense to you, no more than
yours to me.

--
Wayne Boatwright

Sam Goldwyn, 1882-1974