jimmyjames

MY recipe is exactly yhe same as yours except I use 2 tbls of olive oil...
It works perfect every time. I'd dump it out of the bread machine hopper(?)
and flour the board... push the bubbles out (a little kneeding) form it into
a ball spray a glass bowl put the ball into the bowl spray w/spray oil turn
it over and cover it w/a dishtowel for 30 min I used to just roll it from
the center... then one day I decided to try "tossing" the dough... It
worked out real well... I did that for a while and noticed no difference.
so, now, I just roll it from the center. let it rise another 20 min. or
not if I'm really hungry
I don't use a "Pizza Stone" ( they're really just for frozen pizzas) and I
cook the pizza @ around 500° for about 12 - 13 min
"Sridhar Sathya" > wrote in message
> When I make pizza dough it raises well, around double the size in about
> 45 minutes. The problem with my dough is it is too gooie and I'm not
> able to toss it. Even when I try to knead it it is too elastic and
> shrinks as I knead the dough.
>

> I follow the following recipe (I use a bread machine for making the

dough).