brugnospamsia

Default pet food grade hemp seed ?

Dear Group,

living as I do in the UK where we suffer considerably less "reefer madness"
than elsewhere (though there is a bit of it in the air at the moment due to
a forthcoming general election) I can buy unsterilised food-grade hemp seed
which I find to be really delicious when baked in bread.

I would like to experiment with processing much larger quantities into milks

No doubt I could obtain it a bit cheaper in bulk, but I can buy it as bird
seed by the _sack_ very cheaply , but wonder what might be wrong with it
and whether thorough washing would be sufficient. Several kinds of grain and
pulse are also available at my local pet supermarket.

Has anyone here eaten pet food ?

Jeremy