Melba's Jammin'

In article <1111537510.da3a7871737ecb6672e5f701980e5d9f@teran ews>,
camelot > wrote:

We are a small black currant jam supplier in Ontario and I have had

--
camelot

I think you need to consult with a food scientist if you're planning
commercial distribution. Or contact the pectin companies to see if
they have recomendations.
--
-Barb, <www.jamlady.eboard.com> Sweet Potato Follies added 2/24/05.