Kajikit

Default Need recipe ideas for precooked chicken breasts

sf saw Sally selling seashells by the seashore and told us all about
it on Thu, 08 Jan 2004 07:03:19 GMT:

>Mmmm. Homemade chicken pot pie... LOL, if you thought that
>crepe recipe was fussy - I wish I could find my ALL TIME
>favorite CPP recipe (unforunately - it's long lost).
>
>That pot pie took so much time & preparation (and brandy),
>you'd think it was a four star meal... well, it was truly a
>meal to remember. In fact, I used to make it for company.

lol I'm sure it was a lot of work... personally I prefer dishes that
are quick to prepare but pack a punch in the taste department. I'm too
lazy to stand around in the kitchen stirring pots and fiddling with
measurements if I can avoid it! The most work I'll do is to make
fishcakes (which I find annoying because it takes an hour to cook and
mash the potatoes, an hour to mix them up appropriately, and another
hour to shape/crumb them and that's before you start to cook the meal!
(I make a double batch and shove half in the freezer for an 'instant'
dinner some other time... shame the first one can't be instant too
though.)

This pie turned out pretty well delicious. I had the leftover bit for
dinner tonight. Mmmm...

~Karen AKA Kajikit

Nobody outstubborns a cat...

Visit my webpage: http://www.kajikitscorner.com