Kajikit

Default Need recipe ideas for precooked chicken breasts

sf saw Sally selling seashells by the seashore and told us all about
it on Wed, 07 Jan 2004 06:31:52 GMT:

>I guess Thai chicken wraps are out... so how about creamed
>chicken, chicken enchiladas, chicken fajitas or chicken
>crepes!

(snip nummy recipe)

That sounds delicious, if a bit fiddly... I made a chicken pot pie in
the end - it was yummy too.

Sauteed three big onions with a bit of garlic and added lots of
paprika, then a tin of sweetcorn and lots of chopped baby carrots and
some celery, and a jug of chickenstock from the fridge. Once the
carrot was cooked I added the chopped chicken and simmered it down a
bit, then put it in a bakingdish and topped it with bought butter puff
pastry. It was yummy with baked potatoes and steamed snowpeas...

~Karen AKA Kajikit

Nobody outstubborns a cat...

Visit my webpage: http://www.kajikitscorner.com