Christine Allison

Call HastyBake they will sell it to you directly.

I did an internet search when I bought mine (6 years ago) and found a dealer
who gave a small discount and paid the shipping. Cant remember their name.

I believe that the manufacturer will pay the shipping if you press the
issue.

Richard Smith

oups.com...